Travel & Tourism and Hospitality is one of the most rapidly evolving industries of the 21st century. The
digital age brings about the best practices for growth, development and innovation within the travel &
As a result of this digital revolution, development trends in travel & tourism hospitality have opened the
way for innovative solutions like online booking sites, access to information and experience, smart
devices for scheduling, and better ways to promote sales and marketing.
- Understand the future of the Travel & Tourism Hospitality industry and address the challenges
faced by Professionals in the new digital age.
- Understand that an HR strategy for the Travel & Tourism Hospitality industry must reflect the
future landscape and an increasingly important factor is automation.
- Develop fresh insights in evolving trends in the industry, the role of human resources (HR) in reshaping the future and a new approach that will be required by management.
- Showcase products and services on the Regenesys Platform.
- Network, interact with peers in the industry, share ideas and ultimately contribute to thought
development in contemporary practice.
The forum will consist of a number of participants who will each discuss a particular aspect of the future
challenges and opportunities faced by HR professionals in the Travel & Tourism Hospitality industry. The
audience will get an opportunity to direct questions to the forum members and as a result, attendees
will get their most pressing questions answered.
Bukky Akomolafe, Commercial Manager, Travelstart Nigeria
Tunde Akindulureni, Co-Founder/C.E.O, Climax Tours Limited
Oluwakemi Leke Bamtefewa, South African Tourism
Ngozi Osiefa, Group Director, Biabol Travels & Tours
Date: Friday, 5 June 2020
Time: 9:30am – 11:30am
Venue: 8th Floor, Churchgate Towers 2, Plot PC 31, Churchgate Street, Victoria Island
You can’t afford to miss this forum. SEATS ARE LIMITED. REGISTER NOW!
Contact: email@example.com +234 (0) 701 550 4612, +234 (0) 701 093 7535