Transportation is an important factor in the transformation of any nation’s economy, as a result of this; effort has been made in order to ensure effective and efficient transportation. As the Digital Age brings advances in fields such as AI, IoT, Big Data, blockchain and robotics, certain industries have responded quickly, while others have been able to carry on without radical change. The Transportation and Logistics industry has introduced innovation and technology at a much slower pace than other sectors, but that continues to change.
The digital revolution is having an unprecedented impact on the future of work, people and learning. Developments in robotics, social media, AI, drones, machine learning, and virtual reality, are changing the requirements of the future workforce. Industry professionals have to find new ways to manage talent – attract, develop, reward and retain, and to inspire passion, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit and excellence.
- Understand the future of the Transport and Logistics industry and address the challenges faced by Professionals in the new digital age.
- Understand that an HR strategy for the Transport and Logistics industry must reflect the future landscape and an increasingly important factor is automation.
- Develop fresh insights in evolving trends in the industry, the role of human resources (HR) in re-shaping the future and a new approach that will be required by management.
- Showcase products and services on the Regenesys Platform.
- Network, interact with peers in the industry, share ideas and ultimately contribute to thought development in contemporary Nigerian HR practice.
The forum will consist of a number of participants who will each discuss a particular aspect of the future challenges and opportunities faced by HR professionals in the transportation industry. The audience will get an opportunity to direct questions to the forum members and as a result, attendees will get their most pressing questions answered.
Ayodele Adenaike Chief Operating Officer GIG Logistics
Idowu Oguntona MD/CEO Lagos Bus Services
Oluwakayode Sowade Supply Chain Director Danone/ Fanmilk Nigeria
David Olugbenga Lyun Head, Supply Chain & Operations Finance at Suntory Beverage & Food Nigeria Limited Suntory Beverage & Food
Rauf Badejo Supply Chain Director Perfetti Van Melle
Emmanuel Adebobola Country Fleet Manager Lafarge Africa
David Olugbenga Lyun Head, Supply Chain & Operations Finance Beverage & Food Nigeria Limited
Mahendra Waman Director – Operations & Service Excellence CourierPlus Services Nigeria
Samuel Obadan Shipping Operations FrieslandCampina
Date: Monday, 14th November 2019
Venue: 8th Floor, Churchgate Towers 2, Plot PC 31, Churchgate Street, Victoria Island
You can’t afford to miss this forum. SEATS ARE LIMITED. REGISTER NOW!
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +234 (0) 701 550 4612, +234 (1) 453 0959
Bank: Stanbic IBTC Bank
Account Number: 001621376
Account Name: Regenesys Company Limited