As AI becomes more deeply integrated into the insurance industry, organizations must position themselves to respond to the changing business landscape. Insurance executives must understand the factors that will contribute to this change and how AI will reshape claims, distribution, underwriting and pricing. With this understanding, they can start to build the skills and talent, embrace the emerging technologies, and create the culture and perspective needed to be successful players in the insurance industry for the future.
The digital revolution is having an unprecedented impact on the future of work, people and learning. Developments in robotics, social media, AI, drones, machine learning, and virtual reality, are changing the requirements of the future workforce.HR professionals in the industry have to find new ways to manage talent – attract, develop, reward and retain, and to inspire passion, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit and excellence.
- Understand the future of the insurance industry and address the challenges faced by Professionals in the new digital age.
- Understand that an HR strategy for the insurance industry must reflect the future landscape and an increasingly important factor is automation.
- Develop fresh insights in evolving trends in the industry, the role of human resources (HR) in re-shaping the future and a new approach that will be required by management.
- Showcase products and services on the Regenesys Platform.
- Network, interact with peers in the industry, share ideas and ultimately contribute to thought development in contemporary Nigerian HR practice.
The forum will consist of a number of participants who will each discuss a particular aspect of the future challenges and opportunities faced by HR professionals in the insurance industry. The audience will get an opportunity to direct questions to the forum members and as a result, attendees will get their most pressing questions answered.
Tamuno kiri, Head of Corporate Communications & Brand Management, International Energy Insurance Plc
Bankole Babalola, General Manager, HR, YOA Insurance Brokers Limited
Chidiadi P. (ACIPM), Opara, Team Lead- Human Capital Management, Guinea Insurance Plc
Date: Tuesday 12th May, 2020
Venue: 8th Floor, Churchgate Towers 2, Plot PC 31, Churchgate Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
You can’t afford to miss this forum. REGISTER NOW!
Contact: email@example.com or call +234 (0) 701 550 4612, +234 (0) 701 093 7535