The upcoming trend toward digitalization in the chemical industry is driven by globalization and the emergence of the circular economy. The growth of technological advancements such as in-memory processing power and unlimited data storage capabilities at low cost offer unprecedented levels of connectivity, granularity, and speed in accessing, processing, and analyzing huge amounts of data. The IoT, machine learning and blockchain are also fueling the digitalization movement within the chemical industry.
- Understand the future of the Chemical industry and address the challenges faced by Professionals in the new digital age.
- Understand that an HR strategy for the Chemical industry must reflect the future landscape and an increasingly important factor is automation.
- Develop fresh insights in evolving trends in the industry, the role of human resources (HR) in re-shaping the future and a new approach that will be required by management.
- Showcase products and services on the Regenesys Platform.
- Network, interact with peers in the industry, share ideas and ultimately contribute to thought development in contemporary Nigerian HR practice.
The forum will consist of a number of participants who will each discuss a particular aspect of the future challenges and opportunities faced by HR professionals in the Chemical industry. The audience will get an opportunity to direct questions to the forum members and as a result, attendees will get their most pressing questions answered.
Eromosele Ikpea Business Development Manager, Oil & Gas, West Africa BASF
Oladimeji Owolabi Chemical Analyst Bond Chemical Industries Ltd
Kingsley Udoakpan Head of English Speaking Sub-Sahara (Anglophone West and East Africa) Global Research & Applied SolutionsLife Science Research & Applied Solutions| Africa MERCK
Saheed Olaiya Deputy General Manager (Supply Chain) At SIL Chemicals Ltd SIL Chemicals Ltd
Dr. Edward Akwetey Operations Director FUMMAN
Olutayo Olumide Country Manager Croda Nigeria
Amol Patil Country Manager REDA CHEMICALS
Date: Monday, 13 November 2019
Venue: 8th Floor, Churchgate Towers 2, Plot PC 31, Churchgate Street, Victoria Island
You can’t afford to miss this forum. SEATS ARE LIMITED. REGISTER NOW!
Contact: email@example.com or call +234 (0) 701 550 4612, +234 (1) 453 0959
Bank: Stanbic IBTC Bank
Account Number: 001621376
Account Name: Regenesys Company Limited