Artificial Intelligence applications are revolutionizing the way telecoms operate, optimize and provide service to their customers. AI is finding its way into many other areas of the telecom networks beyond customer service as a means to help operators improve network efficiency, lower operating costs and improve both the quality of service and customer experience.
The digital revolution is having an unprecedented impact on the future of work, people and learning. Developments in robotics, social media, AI, drones, machine learning, and virtual reality, are changing the requirements of the future workforce. HR professionals in the telecommunications industry have to find new ways to manage talent – attract, develop, reward and retain, and to inspire passion, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit and excellence
- Understand the future of the Telecoms industry and address the challenges faced by Professionals in the new digital age.
- Understand that an HR strategy for the Telecoms industry must reflect the future landscape and an increasingly important factor is automation.
- Develop fresh insights in evolving trends in the industry, the role of human resources (HR) in re-shaping the future and a new approach that will be required by management.
- Showcase products and services on the Regenesys Platform.
- Network, interact with peers in the industry, share ideas and ultimately contribute to thought development in contemporary Nigerian HR practice.
The forum will consist of a number of participants who will each discuss a particular aspect of the future challenges and opportunities faced by HR professionals in the Telecommunications industry. The audience will get an opportunity to direct questions to the forum members and as a result, attendees will get their most pressing questions answered.
Dr. Adedoyin Adeola Vice-President Operation Airtel
Oluwasegun Alao PMO Director IHS Nigeria
Damian Udeh General Manager, Corporate Affairs Natcom Development & Investment Limited (Ntel)
Odunaya Sanya General Manager, Planning and Customer Management MTN Nigeria
Charles Oluwaseun Oluboyo Chief Technology Architect ipNX Nigeria Limited
Roseline Ilori CEO MTECH Communications
Olakunle Oloruntimehin Country General Manager CISCO
Gabriel Olanrewaju Head 3G & Electronic Channels Glomobile
Opeyemi Ajiboye CTO Tizeti Networks
Surya Prataap Singh Head – Integration & Architecture Globacom
Date: Monday, 6 November 2019
Venue: 8th Floor, Churchgate Towers 2, Plot PC 31, Churchgate Street, Victoria Island
You can’t afford to miss this forum. SEATS ARE LIMITED. REGISTER NOW!
Contact: email@example.com or call +234 (0) 701 550 4612, +234 (1) 453 0959
Bank: Stanbic IBTC Bank
Account Number: 001621376
Account Name: Regenesys Company Limited