The use of new technologies such as artificial intelligence, data sharing and blockchain technologies can improve all aspects of pension funds administration by fostering better communication with clients, enhancing collection of contributions and financing.
With this understanding, organisations in this space can start to build digitally skilled employees, embrace emerging technologies, and create the culture and perspective needed to be successful players in the pension funds industry for the future.
HR professionals in the industry have to find new ways to manage talent – attract, develop, reward and retain, and to inspire passion, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit and excellence.
- Understand the future of the Pension industry and address the challenges faced by Professionals in the new digital age.
- Understand that an HR strategy for the Pension industry must reflect the future landscape and an increasingly important factor is automation.
- Develop fresh insights in evolving trends in the industry, the role of human resources (HR) in re-shaping the future and a new approach that will be required by management.
- Showcase products and services on the Regenesys Platform.
- Network, interact with peers in the industry, share ideas and ultimately contribute to thought development in contemporary practice.
The forum will consist of a number of participants who will each discuss a particular aspect of the future challenges and opportunities faced by HR professionals in the Pension industry. The audience will get an opportunity to direct questions to the forum members and as a result, attendees will get their most pressing questions answered.
Charles Emelue Executive Director, Operations Stanbic IBTC
Ethan Okwara Marketing and Corporate Communications Manager ARM Pensions
Uwague Sunny Ehiz Enterprise Risk Professional Old Mutual
Temitope Esho Head Brand and Marketing Communication Leadway Pensure
Yetunde Popoola Adebiyi Senior Analyst, Strategy and Marketing Communications Sigma Pensions Ltd
Victor Nwachukwu Head Relationship Management & Funding Unit-Business Development
Fidelity Pension Managers Limited
Ifeanyichukwu Oputa Head Risk Management Unit Nigerian University Pension Management Company (Nupemco)
Moshood Ayeni Founder PensionTalk
Date: Monday, 11th November 2019
Venue: 8th Floor, Churchgate Towers 2, Plot PC 31, Churchgate Street, Victoria Island
You can’t afford to miss this forum. SEATS ARE LIMITED. REGISTER NOW!
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +234 (0) 701 550 4612, +234 (1) 453 0959
Bank: Stanbic IBTC Bank
Account Number: 001621376
Account Name: Regenesys Company Limited