Organisations in the Oil and Gas Industry are no strangers to digital innovation. Companies in this sector are consistently making incremental performance improvements through the selective use of digital technologies. The integration of new digital tools and systems in the Oil and Gas industry offers different growth opportunities for organisations in this sector.
Industry professionals in this sector have to find new ways to manage talent – attract, develop, reward and retain, and to inspire passion, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit and excellence.
- Understand the future of the Oil & Gas industry and address the challenges faced by Professionals in the new digital age.
- Understand that an HR strategy for the Oil & Gas industry must reflect the future landscape and an increasingly important factor is automation.
- Develop fresh insights in evolving trends in the industry, the role of human resources (HR) in re-shaping the future and a new approach that will be required by management.
- Showcase products and services on the Regenesys Platform.
- Network, interact with peers in the industry, share ideas and ultimately contribute to thought development in contemporary practice.
The forum will consist of a number of participants who will each discuss a particular aspect of the future challenges and opportunities faced by HR professionals in the Oil & Gas industry. The audience will get an opportunity to direct questions to the forum members and as a result, attendees will get their most pressing questions answered.
Taylor Ifeoma Unalor Financial Controller Bell Oil and Gas Limited
Oluseyi Simeon Chief Financial Officer Energy Resources Group Limited
Nduka Okoisor Head, Human Resources Midwestern Oil & Gas Company Limited
Ivie Imasogie Head – Group HR Sahara Group
Kelvin Kalu Human Resource Officer Techno Oil Limited
Michael Akintan Lead, Corporate Finance/Economist Frontier Oil Limited
Abayomi Adelowotan Executive Advisor Chevron
Chimaobi Onuigbo Engineering Lead ENYO Retail & Supply
Skalid U.Obi Chief Executive Cydene
Date: Monday, 8th November 2019
Venue: 8th Floor, Churchgate Towers 2, Plot PC 31, Churchgate Street, Victoria Island
You can’t afford to miss this forum. SEATS ARE LIMITED. REGISTER NOW!
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +234 (0) 701 550 4612, +234 (1) 453 0959
Bank: Stanbic IBTC Bank
Account Number: 001621376
Account Name: Regenesys Company Limited