The Media Industry is undoubtedly very dynamic and progressive. This dynamism is influenced largely by technological developments. The advent of new media channels and diverse content creation methods has driven social changes and transformed the worlds communication landscape. Hence, there is a need to redefine competency needs in the industry.
Professionals in the media industry have to find new ways to manage talent – attract, develop, reward and retain, and to inspire passion, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit and excellence.
- Understand the future of the Media industry and address the challenges faced by professionals in the new digital age.
- Understand that an HR strategy for the Media industry must reflect the future landscape and an increasingly important factor is automation.
- Develop fresh insights in evolving trends in the industry, the role of human resources (HR) in re-shaping the future and a new approach that will be required by management.
- Showcase products and services on the Regenesys Platform.
- Network, interact with peers in the industry, share ideas and ultimately contribute to thought development in contemporary practice.
The forum will consist of a number of participants who will each discuss a particular aspect of the future challenges and opportunities faced by HR professionals in the Media industry. The audience will get an opportunity to direct questions to the forum members and as a result, attendees will get their most pressing questions answered.
Yomi Black Producer Black Studios
Marhino Akintunde CEO Utopia Media Group
Amakhian Best Head Producer Cool Fm Lagos
Oti Ukubeyinje Ad Ops & Sales Lead Opra Mini
Chris Parkes CEO CPMS Africa
Cornelius Okeke HR & Administrative Executive Wazobia FM
Ajijola Habeeb Creative Director Luminous Creatives
Atinuke Ngozi Babatunde Head of Channels – Africa Magic Showcase, Africa Magic Urban & Africa Magic Epic at M-Net West Africa MULTICHOICE
Oyinlola Sale Presenter/Producer/Reporter KAFTAN TV
Joseph Ilome Art Director Ogilvy
Date: Monday, November 12th 2019
Venue: 8th Floor, Churchgate Towers 2, Plot PC 31, Churchgate Street, Victoria Island
You can’t afford to miss this forum. SEATS ARE LIMITED. REGISTER NOW!
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +234 (0) 701 550 4612, +234 (1) 453 0959
Bank: Stanbic IBTC Bank
Account Number: 001621376
Account Name: Regenesys Company Limited