The digital age is filled with untapped opportunities. For the manufacturing sector, there is a flurry of advancements that need to be capitalized on, with the right set of manpower. Approximately 5.8 million jobs in different sectors worldwide depend on and are supported in some or the other way by the manufacturing industry.
The digital revolution is having an unprecedented impact on the future of work, people and learning. Developments in robotics, social media, AI, drones, machine learning, and virtual reality, are changing the requirements of the future workforce. HR professionals have to find new ways to manage talent – attract, develop, reward and retain, and to inspire passion, innovation, an entrepreneurial spirit and excellence.
- Understand the future of the Manufacturing industry and address the challenges faced by Professionals in the new digital age.
- Understand that an HR strategy for the Manufacturing industry must reflect the future landscape and an increasingly important factor is automation.
- Develop fresh insights in evolving trends in the industry, the role of human resources (HR) in re-shaping the future and a new approach that will be required by management.
- Showcase products and services on the Regenesys Platform.
- Network, interact with peers in the industry, share ideas and ultimately contribute to thought development in contemporary Nigerian HR practice.
The forum will consist of a number of participants who will each discuss a particular aspect of the future challenges and opportunities faced by HR professionals in the Manufacturing industry. The audience will get an opportunity to direct questions to the forum members and most pressing questions answered.
Prasanna Kumar Burri Group Chief Information Officer, Dangote Group & CEO, Dancom Technologies Limited Dangote Industries Limited
Group Head of ITUnited Africa Company of Nigeria
Gbenga Hammed Area Sales Manager British American Tobacco
Oluwaseun Olorunnisola Field Sales Manager Nestle Nigeria
Munish Modi Group CFO African Industries Group
Chidum Ayeni Head – Digital & Business Transformation Nigerian Breweries
OGUNKOLADE TOLULOPE Chief Operating Officer Berger Paints Nigeria Plc
Olakunle Oyebanji Business Development Manager Unilever
Oladapo James HR Business Partner Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Date: Monday, 7 November 2019
Venue: 8th Floor, Churchgate Towers 2, Plot PC 31, Churchgate Street, Victoria Island
You can’t afford to miss this forum. SEATS ARE LIMITED. REGISTER NOW!
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +234 (0) 701 550 4612, +234 (1) 453 0959
Bank: Stanbic IBTC Bank
Account Number: 001621376
Account Name: Regenesys Company Limited