Technological advancement has blurred the lines between the telephone, broadcasting, and online services. More than ever, users around the world can download television programmes to their laptops and mobile phones and telephone calls are made now over the Internet.
It is clear from these trends that the telecommunication and information and communication technology (ICT) industry is experiencing dynamic changes and leading towards a future in which Internet based networks gradually replace circuit-switched networks, both for fixed and mobile services.
The digital revolution is having an unprecedented impact on the future of work, people and learning. Developments in robotics, Biometrics, AI, drones, machine learning, and virtual reality are changing the requirements of the future workforce. Industry professionals have to find new ways to manage talent – attract, develop, reward and retain, and to inspire passion, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit and excellence.
- Understand the future of the ICT/ IT industry and address the challenges faced by professionals in the new digital age.
- Understand that an HR strategy for the ICT/ IT industry must reflect the future landscape and an increasingly important factor is automation.
- Develop fresh insights in evolving trends in the industry, the role of human resources (HR) in re-shaping the future and a new approach that will be required by management.
- Showcase products and services on the Regenesys Platform.
- Network, interact with peers in the industry, share ideas and ultimately contribute to thought development in contemporary practice.
The forum will consist of a number of participants who will each discuss a particular aspect of the future challenges and opportunities faced by HR professionals in the IT/ICT industry. The audience will get an opportunity to direct questions to the forum members and as a result, attendees will get their most pressing questions answered.
Simon Melchior Chief Executive Officer ASSECO SOFTWARE
Solape Hammond Co-founder / CEO IMPACT HUB
Sefunmi Fadahunsi Oracle Academy Programs Manager, Sub Saharan Africa ORACLE
Emmanuel Eze Country Manager – Enterprise Sales Central Africa HP
John Peters West Africa & Country Manager-Ghana & IVC MOTOROLA
Belove Momoh IT Security Specialist FIRST BANK NIGERIA
Abolaji Fatai Oyebo Chief Technology Officer First City Monument Bank Limited
Date: Monday, 12th November 2019
Venue: 8th Floor, Churchgate Towers 2, Plot PC 31, Churchgate Street, Victoria Island
You can’t afford to miss this forum. SEATS ARE LIMITED. REGISTER NOW!
Contact: email@example.com or call +234 (0) 701 550 4612, +234 (1) 453 0959
Bank: Stanbic IBTC Bank
Account Number: 001621376
Account Name: Regenesys Company Limited