Traditionally, the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries have followed a conventional supplier-consumer relationship. However, both industries face the same core challenge to deliver better health outcomes at lower cost for all Nigerians. This panel discussion will address HR challenges faced by the two sectors, their close association, and the need for them to converge to find common, workable solutions that would benefit both sectors.
The digital revolution is having an unprecedented impact on the future of work, people and learning. Developments in robotics, social media, AI, drones, machine learning, and virtual reality, are changing the requirements of the future workforce. HR professionals have to find new ways to manage talent – attract, develop, reward and retain, and to inspire passion, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit and excellence.
- Understand the future of the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical industry and address the challenges faced by Professionals in the new digital age.
- Understand the role of Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Leaders in an increasingly technologically enabled industry where intelligent machines are redefining the need for human intervention.
- Learn to develop an HR strategy for the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical industry that reflect the future landscape and an increasingly important factor is automation.
- Share fresh insights in evolving trends in the industry, the role of human resources (HR) in re-shaping the future and a new approach that will be required by management.
- Showcase products and services on the Regenesys Platform.
- Network, interact with peers in the industry, share ideas and ultimately contribute to thought development in contemporary Nigerian HR practice.
The forum will consist of a number of participants who will each discuss a particular aspect of the future challenges and opportunities faced by HR professionals in the healthcare and pharmaceutical industry. The audience will get an opportunity to direct questions to the forum members and as a result, attendees will get their most pressing questions answered.
Nwankwo Ezenwa, Country Business Head, Boehringer Ingelheim
Eguono Obhiye, Learning & Development Manager, Pfizer
Date: Thursday 4th June, 2020
Venue: 8th Floor, Churchgate Towers 2, Plot PC 31, Churchgate Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
You can’t afford to miss this forum. REGISTER NOW!
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +234 (0) 701 550 4612, +234 (0) 701 093 7535