Artificial intelligence is the next big step in moving the FMCG industry forward. The implementation of advanced big data and analytics (BDA) solutions, can unlock huge data volumes in an automated way in real-time and ultimately lead to maximum profitability.
The digital revolution is having an unprecedented impact on the future of work, people and learning. Developments in robotics, social media, AI, drones, machine learning, and virtual reality, are changing the requirements of the future workforce. HR professionals in the FMCG industry have to find new ways to manage talent – attract, develop, reward and retain, and to inspire passion, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit and excellence.
- Understand the future of the FMCG industry and address the challenges faced by Professionals in the new digital age.
- Develop HR strategy for the FMCG industry must reflect the future landscape and an increasingly important factor is automation.
- Share fresh insights in evolving trends in the industry, the role of human resources (HR) in re-shaping the future and a new approach that will be required by management.
- Showcase products and services on the Regenesys Platform.
- Network, interact with peers in the industry, share ideas and ultimately contribute to thought development in contemporary Nigerian HR practice.
The forum will consist of a number of participants, who will each discuss a particular aspect of the future challenges and opportunities faced by HR professionals in the healthcare and pharmaceutical industry. The audience will get an opportunity to direct questions to the forum members and as a result, attendees will get their most pressing questions answered.
Phobe Larry-Izamoje Brand Manager West Africa, Reckitt Benckiser Limited
Kenneth Ajakaiye Regional Trade Marketing Manager, Nigerian Breweries Plc
Bunmi Aromona National Sales Manager- Outdoor, Danome
Olusola Aluko Regional Sales Manager, Nestle
Steen Hadsjerg Vice President Sub-Sahara Africa Region and Managing Director, Arla Global Dairy
Products Africa Limited
Chidinma Uwadiae General Manager Marketing, UAC Foods (Tiger brands/ UAC JV)
Olumide Sholanke Human Resources Director, Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Nigeria
Olakunle Ogedengbe Head of Information & Digital Technology West Africa, British American Tobacco
Saminu Mohammed Senior HR Officer, Danogote Group
Date: Monday, November 5th 2019
Time: 09h30 – 11h30
Venue: 8th Floor, Churchgate Towers 2, Plot PC 31, Churchgate Street, Victoria Island
You can’t afford to miss this forum. SEATS ARE LIMITED. REGISTER NOW! Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +234 (0) 701 550 4612, +234 (1) 453 0959
Bank: Stanbic IBTC Bank
Account Number: 001621376
Account Name: Regenesys Company Limited