Nigeria’s target is to expand electricity access to 75 percent of the population by 2020 and 90 percent by 2030. Today’s global energy industry is characterized by significant shifts, which are creating new opportunities. New business models and technologies are changing the way energy is produced, delivered and consumed, especially for the electricity sector. Technology is triggering major shifts in the energy industries and changing the way companies extract and deliver value.
The digital revolution is having an unprecedented impact on the future of work, people and learning. Developments in robotics, social media, AI, drones, machine learning, and virtual reality, are changing the requirements of the future workforce. HR professionals have to find new ways to manage talent – attract, develop, reward and retain, and to inspire passion, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit and excellence.
- Understand the future of the Energy industry and address the challenges faced by Professionals in the new digital age.
- Develop an HR strategy for the Energy industry that must reflect the future landscape and an increasingly important factor is automation.
- Develop fresh insights in evolving trends in the industry, the role of human resources (HR) in re-shaping the future and a new approach that will be required by management.
- Showcase products and services on the Regenesys Platform.
- Network, interact with peers in the industry, share ideas and ultimately contribute to thought development in contemporary practice.
The forum will consist of a number of participants who will each discuss a particular aspect of the future challenges and opportunities faced by HR professionals in the industry. The audience will get an opportunity to direct questions to the forum members and as a result, attendees will get their most pressing questions answered.
Segun Adaju President at Renewable Energy Association of Nigeria./ Chief Energizing Officer
CONSISTENT ENERGY LIMITED
Olusegun Odunaiya CEO HAVENHILL GROUP
Olumide Fatoki Senior Advisor, Sustainable Energy Access (Off-Grid) Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH
Olakunle Oladapo CEO, Frontiers Energy and Industrial Services Limited
Dr Wiebe Boer CEO Grid energy impact investment fund for Nigeria seeded by Shell
Chief (Mrs) Anita Okuribido President Women In Renewable Energy Association
Ubong Etukudoh Operations Lead at Egbin Power PLC
Date: Monday, 14 November 2019
Venue: 8th Floor, Churchgate Towers 2, Plot PC 31, Churchgate Street, Victoria Island
You can’t afford to miss this forum. SEATS ARE LIMITED. REGISTER NOW!
Contact: email@example.com or call +234 (0) 701 550 4612, +234 (1) 453 0959
Bank: Stanbic IBTC Bank
Account Number: 001621376
Account Name: Regenesys Company Limited