According to a recent study by Forbes (2019), growing customer expectations are forcing companies to rethink their approach to customer service. Technology is playing a big role in this shift, with connected devices, automation, and artificial intelligence (AI) enabling organizations to better address their customers’ needs. The digital revolution is having an unprecedented impact on the future of customer services, people and learning.
Developments in robotics, social media, AI, drones, machine learning, and virtual reality, are changing the requirements of customer service. Customer service professionals have to find new ways to handle interactions without the need for a human agent, including the development of an omni-channel customer service environment. It is critical for companies to anticipate changes in customer expectations, invest in their people and adjust their tech-strategy accordingly (Forbes, 23 April 2019).
- Understand the future of the Customer Service industry and address the challenges faced by professionals in the new digital age.
- Learn to structure the HR strategy for the Customer Service industry to reflect the future landscape especially in the area of automation.
- Develop fresh insights in evolving industry trends, the role of human resources (HR) in re-shaping the future and a new approach that will be required by management.
- Showcase products and services on the Regenesys Platform.
- Network, interact with peers in the industry, share ideas and ultimately contribute to thought development in contemporary Nigerian HR practice.
The forum will consist of a number of participants who will each discuss a particular aspect of the future challenges and opportunities faced by customer service professionals across all industries. The audience will get an opportunity to direct questions to the forum members and as a result attendee will get their most pressing questions answered.
Toyosi Odunkoya Director & Strategic Planning, Coca-Cola
Kenechukwu Ofili Manager Customer Support and Complaints Management, 9mobile
Oluwakemi Awonusi Head Marketing Communication and Media, Cadbury Nigeria
Veronica Onoja Customer Experience Director, Airtel Nigeria
Date: Monday, November 4th, 2019
Time: 17h30 – 19h30
Venue: 8th Floor, Churchgate Towers 2, Plot PC 31, Churchgate Street, Victoria Island
You can’t afford to miss this forum. SEATS ARE LIMITED. REGISTER NOW! Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +234 (0) 701 550 4612, +234 (1) 453 0959
Bank: Stanbic IBTC Bank
Account Number: 001621376
Account Name: Regenesys Company Limited