Advertisers around the world are expected to spend two hundred and sixty-six billion dollars on digital advertising this year. In three years, advertising spend would Increase by 41% to reach $376 billion dollars. The focus is now on massive behavioral changes shifting the industry, and creating a number of big opportunities for advertisers. Technological advances are inevitable. The advertising industry is already embracing artificial intelligence (AI) and deep learning and advertisers will be able to make more informed decisions that lead to strategic creative risks.
The digital revolution is having an unprecedented impact on the future of work, people and learning. Developments in robotics, social media, AI, drones, machine learning, and virtual reality are changing the requirements of the future workforce. Industry professionals have to find new ways to manage talent – attract, develop, reward and retain, and to inspire passion, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit and excellence.
- Understand the future of the Advertising industry and address the challenges faced by Professionals in the new digital age.
- Understand that an HR strategy for the Advertising industry must reflect the future landscape and an increasingly important factor is automation.
- Develop fresh insights in evolving trends in the industry, the role of human resources (HR) in re-shaping the future and a new approach that will be required by management.
- Showcase products and services on the Regenesys Platform.
- Network, interact with peers in the industry, share ideas and ultimately contribute to thought development in contemporary Nigerian HR practice.
The forum will consist of a number of participants who will each discuss a particular aspect of the future challenges and opportunities faced by HR professionals in the advertising industry. The audience will get an opportunity to direct questions to the forum members and as a result, attendees will get their most pressing questions answered.
Alexander Edem CEO Amplify Digital
Felix Ikehi CEO Target Media
Francis N Obiagozie Head, Human Resources and Admin Etu Odi Communications
OBIKE Temple Founder Brand Envoy
Osibo Imhoitsike Executive Director TBWA
Femi Adelusi Group Managing Director Brand Eye Media
Emeka Obia Lead, strategy and Planning Manager Leo Burnett
Abisoye A. Odewole Creative Manager DDB
Anklin Ozekhome Head Strategy Group and Development Insight Redefini
Timilehin Akinbinu Head, Marketing & Corporate Communications Terragon Group
Date: Monday, 6 November 2019
Venue: 8th Floor, Churchgate Towers 2, Plot PC 31, Churchgate Street, Victoria Island
You can’t afford to miss this forum. SEATS ARE LIMITED. REGISTER NOW!
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +234 (0) 701 550 4612, +234 (1) 453 0959
Bank: Stanbic IBTC Bank
Account Number: 001621376
Account Name: Regenesys Company Limited