Education systems are consistently changing and are adapting to the rudiments of the new age. Today’s
high schools and colleges have adopted the use of digital tools and technologies in their teaching
There is now a blend of face-to-face classes and some other combination of virtual learning. Learning
contents are moving from traditional text-based and paper learning to online and cloud based learning
and other changes have been incorporated into the educational systems.
- Understand the future of the Education industry and address the challenges faced by
Professionals in the new digital age.
- Understand the role of Education Leaders in an increasingly technologically enabled industry
where intelligent machines are redefining the need for human intervention.
- Learn to develop an HR strategy for the Education industry that reflect the future landscape and
an increasingly important factor is automation.
- Share fresh insights in evolving trends in the industry, the role of human resources (HR) in reshaping the future and a new approach that will be required by management.
- Showcase products and services on the Regenesys Platform.
- Network, interact with peers in the industry, share ideas and ultimately contribute to thought
development in contemporary Nigerian HR practice.
The forum will consist of a number of participants who will each discuss a particular aspect of the future
challenges and opportunities faced by HR professionals in the healthcare and pharmaceutical industry.
The audience will get an opportunity to direct questions to the forum members and as a result, attendees
will get their most pressing questions answered.
Faruk Oyebanjo, Director of Operations, MODgroup/ Westerfield College
Stella Olagunju, Principal, Grace School
Date: Wednesday 3rd June, 2020
Venue: 8th Floor, Churchgate Towers 2, Plot PC 31, Churchgate Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
You can’t afford to miss this forum. REGISTER NOW!
Contact: email@example.com or call +234 (0) 701 550 4612, +234 (0) 701 093 7535