The Nigerian Banking and Investment sector has seen exponential growth in the last decade, with multiple opportunities for even more growth. Several dynamic factors are shaping the industry, leading to increased adoption of technology and changing strategies to provide services to expanding customer segments. With the digitisation of the banking industry, modern banking business models are increasingly low asset intensive to sustain high margins; and are ever more susceptible to changing regulation.
These developments necessitate an understanding of technology driven changes and trends in the industry. Banking and Investment Leaders, experts and Human Resource Professionals need to constantly appraise their business strategy, align with current trends, maximise opportunities and position themselves to acquire skills and talent needed to thrive in the new digital age.
- Understand the future of the Banking and Investment Industry and address the challenges faced by Professionals in the new digital age
- Understand the connection between evolving Banking and Investment Business models and Human Capital trends in the industry
- Develop fresh insight on evolving trends in the industry, the role of Human Resource (HR) in reshaping the future; and a new approach that will be required by management
- Explore ways for the HR function to enhance performance, drive innovation, boost productivity and navigate challenges as workforces become increasingly specialised and feel the pressures of global human capital trends
- Gain innovative perspectives that can support the development of future-proof industry-specific strategies
- Showcase products and services on the Regenesys Platform
- Network, interact with peers in the industry, share ideas and ultimately contribute to thought development in contemporary Nigerian HR practice
The forum will consist of industry experts who will proffer insights into the future challenges and opportunities in the Banking and Investment industry. The audience will then get an opportunity to direct questions to the forum members and as a result, attendees will get their most pressing questions answered.
Patricia Aderibigbe, Director, Group Human Resources, United Bank of Africa
Adesola Awofeso, Head, Employee Engagement & Culture Human Capital Management, Sterling Bank
Olufunke Amobi, Head, Human Capital, Stanbic Bank
Godwin Akpong, Head Learning & Development, Stanbic Bank
Babatunde Olofin, Technology Head, Digital Banking and Innovation, First City Monument Bank
Adetayo Adekoya, Head, Wema Purple Academy, Wema Bank
Funso Tooki, Head, Human Resources Strategy and Organisational Development, Gtbank Plc
Yemisi Tayo-Aboaba, Managing Principal & Head Global Corporate, Standard Chartered Bank
Samuel Akinlotan, Talent Acquisition Partner, Talent Acquisition & Human Capital Management, Sterling Bank
Date: Monday, 21 October 2019
Venue: 8th Floor, Churchgate Towers 2, Plot PC 31, Churchgate Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
You can’t afford to miss this forum. SEATS ARE LIMITED. REGISTER NOW!
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +234 (0) 909 33 202 44
Bank: Stanbic IBTC Bank
Account No: 0015621376
Account Name: Regenesys Company Limited