The advancement of digital technology has brought changes in the Industrial goods Industry. Digitization has brought two important benefits in this sector and they Include; reduced cost of delivering services, and closer, longer-term customer relationships that offer a variety of new service possibilities. Companies in this sector that embrace digitalization have developed new strategies, generated new products and services, and transformed their value chain.
Industry professionals in this sector have to find new ways to manage talent – attract, develop, reward and retain, and to inspire passion, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit and excellence
- Understand the future of the industrial goods industry and address the challenges faced by Professionals in the new digital age.
- Understand that an HR strategy for the industrial goods industry must reflect the future landscape and an increasingly important factor is automation.
- Develop fresh insights in evolving trends in the industry, the role of human resources (HR) in re-shaping the future and a new approach that will be required by management.
- Showcase products and services on the Regenesys Platform.
- Network, interact with peers in the industry, share ideas and ultimately contribute to thought development in contemporary practice.
The forum will consist of a number of participants who will each discuss a particular aspect of the future challenges and opportunities faced by HR professionals in the industrial goods industry. The audience will get an opportunity to direct questions to the forum members and as a result, attendees will get their most pressing questions answered.
Irabor Donny Head, Logistics Solutions & Business Optimisation A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Plc
Chidi Oguegbu CEO THE PAPER PACKAGING COMPANY
Emete Tonukari Outsourcing Project Manager Nigerian Breweries Plc
Chidinma Eke HRBP Honeywell Flour Mills Plc
Ayuba Gadzama Group Head, Compensation & Benefit and L&D Dangote Cement
Frances Ogujawa Head Of Department C&I Leasing PLC/ Citracks
Date: Monday, 8th November 2019
Venue: 8th Floor, Churchgate Towers 2, Plot PC 31, Churchgate Street, Victoria Island
You can’t afford to miss this forum. SEATS ARE LIMITED. REGISTER NOW!
Contact: email@example.com or call +234 (0) 701 550 4612, +234 (1) 453 0959
Bank: Stanbic IBTC Bank
Account Number: 001621376
Account Name: Regenesys Company Limited