DO YOU STILL THINK YOU DO NOT NEED A BUSINESS PLAN?
1. If you believe so much in that business idea, shouldn’t you give it a chance to grow? you need a business plan to determine your business strategy in order to allocate the right resources that in the long run lead to business growth
2. It can help you get funding; having a business plan will help investors feel confident that they will see a return on their investment (ROI). Your business plan is the tool you will use to persuade others that working with you or investing in your business is a smart decision
3. It can help you avoid that major mistake that could cause damage; the last thing you want to do is work so hard on a business and discover that it is doomed to fail. Mistakes can be avoided by getting a detailed business plan to help ensure you are on the right path. Also, you identify the loopholes/weaknesses in your business early enough and take them out
4. You need one to back up that loan application; lenders will enquire to see a plan which explains in detail why they should give you capital for that business, a business plan covers all of that information in detail
5. Lastly, nobody can sell your business as you can; people want to pay professionals to develop their business plan who do not go through the process of understanding their business as they do. No one will put the spotlight and identify the speciality of your business if you cannot.
Four (4) days left to pay and attend The Business Plan Workshop and let us help you see why that business is special and what it takes to survive.
Course Fee: N150,000
Date: September 5th-7th 2019
Venue: Regenesys Business School, 8th floor Churchgate Towers2, Victoria Island Lagos
To make payments, click HERE– www.regenesys.com.ng/product/business-plan-workshop/
Do you have proof of being an SME?
Register with proof to get a 70% discount- https://bit.ly/321zKtH
We look forward to having you.