MBA has always been in high demand with students and working professionals looking to land that dream job. A profound impact of global corporate culture made sure that the programme underwent several changes and restyled itself to make sure that students gained additional capability to face the international corporate world.
An online global MBA programme comprises of a concoction of the best minds around the world, learning from a curriculum centered on international trade and regulations, and aligned with world-business dynamics.
This qualification opens the door for several career opportunities.
Consultants or management analysts think of new ways to improve the efficiency of an organization, and based on their analysis, guide an organization’s upper management. Their work entails solving operational problems or devising expansion strategies. Consultants with a degree in Global MBA are assigned projects with global upshot.
Do you find a consultant’s profile exciting?
- Accumulating and analyzing company’s international business data including expenditure, revenue, and inventory.
- Devising strategies to lower overheads, and optimizing employee outputs.
- Implementing systems and practices on a global scale.
The opportunities for consultants are available in private, government, and non-profit organizations.
Multinational Marketing Manager
Marketing profiles are the most sought-after jobs by MBA graduates. Multinational Marketing Manager have to work closely with the sales executives, digital marketing team, product innovators and PR to create compelling marketing campaigns on a global scale. Marketing Managers should be aware of changing global trends and overseas regulatory policies.
Do you find a Multinational Marketing Manager’s profile exciting?
- Determining consumer opportunities by conducting market research on a global scale.
- Developing pricing strategies.
- Implementing marketing campaigns specific to target audience and budgeting these campaigns.
- Creating and maintaining brand awareness across markets.
What does a Human Resource Manager with a Global MBA do? Hire and train employees while maintaining workforce diversity, and meeting business and legal compliance is the primary role of a global HR manager.
Do you find a Human Resource Manager’s profile exciting?
- Strategizing employee wellbeing and benefits across organization.
- Taking care of employee reports, trainings, outsourcing, payroll, disciplinary issues, etc.
- Framing HR policies while maintaining legal compliance.
HR managers are tasked with improving employee motivation and identifying ways to boost productivity.
The key responsibility of a finance manager or a finance analyst (also a role chosen by global MBA graduates) is to strategize long- and short-term financial goals of an organization. But why do finance analysts need a global MBA? Because, investments have become global, and finance analysts need to be wary of international laws pertaining to it. A finance analyst should also be well versed in a region’s language, diplomacy and currency market.
Do you find a Finance Manager’s profile exciting?
- Analyzing, recommending and implementing foreign investments.
- Analyzing monetary wellbeing of an organization across departments.
- Reviewing and preparing financial reports.
- Devising financial strategies based on global market movements.
A finance manager has to keep an eye out on the monetary patterns of an organization and countries, and how it affects portfolio management.
Other exciting profiles after completing a Global MBA are that of a global trade specialist, global supply chain manager, policy analyst, risk management director, and economist. All these are dream jobs, and an online Global MBA is just the tool to make it a reality.